Delivery from US $86.57
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Buy Now: More stock coming soon
- Product code
- CD Box Set
333 years since the birth of Johann Sebastian Bach, the largest project of its kind in the history of recorded music is presented by Deutsche Grammophon in collaboration with Decca Classics, 30 other labels and the Leipzig Bach Archive. Bach 333 presents every known note from the great master and opens up his world – and his impact on our world – in a uniquely immersive way: through audio, visual, printed and online materials.
- Over 280 hours of music from 750 performers and 32 labels
- 10 hours of new recordings including 7 world premieres
- State-of-the-art historically informed performances including the complete Cantatas from Gardiner, Suzuki, Koopman, Herreweghe, Leonhardt, Harnoncourt, Kuijken, Coin and others; plus other leading names in Bach performance such as Goebel, Hogwood, McCreesh, Mortensen, Brüggen, Pinnock, Dantone, Rousset, Alessandrini and Carmignola
- Over 50 CDs of alternative recordings including modern piano performances from Schiff, Perahia, Hewitt, Argerich, Brendel and many more; plus 90 years of evolving traditions from Deller to Hunt Lieberson, Busch to Abbado, Mengelberg to Richter, Fischer to Gould, Schweitzer to Alain, Landowska to Růžičková, Casals to Fournier, Grumiaux to Mutter
- Includes the latest research from the Leipzig Bach Archive’s forthcoming BWV3 catalogue
- 16 CDs, “Bach Interactive” and “Bach after Bach”, explore Bach’s own influences and his unique impact on the world of music since: from Mozart and Beethoven to today’s masters such as Pärt and Kurtág. Includes unique CDs devoted to jazz (Grappelli, Loussier, Evans, Getz, Peterson etc.) plus the new colours of today’s artists, composers and remixers
- Limited, individually numbered edition