- More images
The Complete Decca Studio Albums Collection
Delivery from US$11.55
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Release Date 18 December 2020
- Product code
- CD Box Set
- Decca Records
For the very time ever, all fifteen of Tom Jones’ Decca studio albums, along with a special expanded 2CD physical package of single-only tracks, rare B-sides, and first time on CD recordings from the archives ‘Hide & Seek (The Lost Collection)’ are being released together as a 17CD box set.
2020 sees Sir Tom Jones celebrating his 80th birthday and 55 years since his first UK #1 hit single “It’s Not Unusual”. The albums, spanning ten years (1965–1975), tell the story of the first and much celebrated period of Jones’s career.
Sir Tom Jones has sold over 100 million records worldwide and has had over 35 UK Top 40 songs, and nearly 20 hits in the USA, and hits in many other countries.
In a career spanning six decades, ‘Jones the Voice’ never sells a song short and never short-changes his fans – the longevity of his career speaks to a talent of a very special kind.
Filled with hit singles from Jones’s illustrious career, including: It’s Not Unusual ∙ What’s New Pussycat ∙ Once There Was A Time ∙ This and That ∙ Green Green Grass of Home ∙ Detroit City ∙ I’ll Never Fall In Love Again ∙ I’m Coming Home ∙ Delilah ∙ Help Yourself ∙ Daughter Of Darkness ∙ The Young Mexican Puppeteer ∙ She’s A Lady… and many more.
The Decca Studio Albums
- Along Came Tom Jones (1965)
- A-Tom-ic Jones (1966)
- From The Heart (1966)
- Green, Green Grass of Home (1967)
- 13 Smash Hits (1967)
- Delilah (1968)
- Help Yourself (1968)
- This Is Tom Jones (1969)
- Tom (1970)
- I Who Have Nothing (1970)
- Tom Jones Sings She’s A Lady (1971)
- Close Up (1972)
- The Body And Soul Of Tom Jones (1973) Somethin’ ‘Bout You Baby I Like (1974)
- Memories Don’t Leave Like People Do (1975)
- Bonus 2CD set – Hide & Seek (The Lost Collection) – Expanded Edition, many tracks available for the first time on CD plus all the studio singles, with B-sides and other material that was not on the original albums
Over 200 tracks and 10+ hours of Tom Jones’ timeless music in one box.
More products from Tom Jones
- Tom Jones
- Chills & Fever / Breathless
- 7" Single